Revenue Necessary to Pay for Losses
Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
The five different types of Organizational Needs include:
- Compensation and Benefits includes fair pay, health insurance, and retirement
- Location and Working Conditions includes the commute, available resources, and working environment
- Acceptance and Involvement includes a feeling of belonging
- Recognition includes being acknowledged for a job well done
- Advancement and Growth includes the opportunity to grow and be challenged
Rewarding employees for their contributions and achievements directly meets their needs for esteem, self-respect, and respect for others.
Fact: Higher Revenue
Employee-focused organizations increased their revenue 483% over the bottom-line focused competition.
Source: Culture and Performance, John Knotter; Contented Cows Give Better Mild, Fresh Milk, Bill Catlette and Richard Hadden